News and updates
Preclinical Modelling Workshop for Regenerative Medicine
Thursday 27th and Friday 28th February 2014
Keele Hall, Keele University
Through the E-TERM project, a workshop is being held to investigate the challenges, economic opportunities and UK capabilities in preclinical modelling.
Questions to be covered during the workshop include:
- What data are required for clinical trial approval?
- How are assays/models validated?
- Do in vitromodels have predictive value?
- Which animal models have failed?
- What are the preclinical capabilities of the UK?
- What commercial assays are available?
- What gaps exist in the preclinical marketplace?
The workshop will feature a keynote by Dr Marina Dobrovolskaia of the Nanotechnology Characterisation Laboratory at the National Cancer Institute, Maryland, USA.
Registration costs £29 per day with on-campus accommodation available from £41 per night. Parking is available.
To register, .